- Are you constantly feeling anxious and frustrated that you are not receiving all the internet traffic you would like to get to your web site?
- Are you tormented from information overload listening to all the latest free website traffic tactics and not being able to understand any of it?
- Are you dejected by people trying day and night who are harassing you to max out your credit card and get loans for Google clicks, and in the process losing your credit score?
- Are you stupefied by the way your website just completely dropped out of the Google search results?
- Or are you just too broke that all you have to rely on is getting some free website traffic tactics?
Well the good news is that you can employ website traffic tactics without spending any money whatsoever. However, knowing what to do and how to do it is crucial.
Here are some ways to get traffic to your website without spending any money on advertising or marketing:
1. Link it
Of all the effective website traffic tactics that can get you best results, linking to and from other websites is the one of the most widely-used method. Just make sure that the Internet business you are exchanging links with is relatively if not utterly related to your own business. And of course, don’t overkill by linking to too many websites as this might ban you from search engines.
2. Utilise Your Meta Tags
Another way of to acquire your desired traffic for your website is through having your Meta tags contain usually used keywords that target your business. Meta tags help search engines in describing your web page. If you’re quite adept with the HTML aspect of your web pages, manipulating your meta tags would be easy.
3. Keyword-rich And Sensible Content
Writing or acquiring articles that provide solid information regarding your business is one of the best ways of increasing traffic to your website. Making use of free keyword suggestion tools such as Google AdWords Keyword Planner, Overture, Wordstream, or Wordtracker will help you on which keyword or phrases to work on to better lead more traffic to your website. Making these write-ups very readable and genuinely informative will help you to gain trust and repeat visitors who will subsequently become repeat customers or clients.
Submitting these articles to various article directory listings will provide more visibility for your business as long as you keep your resource box intact to create for yourself numerous back links.
These methods, if employed properly, will not only make your web site popular but will make you achieve your most desirable result – higher conversion rate, therefore more customers or clients.
More leads, more customers, more sales, more revenue!